Fc gamma RI / CD64 分子别名
Fc gamma RI / CD64 分子背景
Receptors that recognize the Fc portion of IgG are divided into three groups designated Fc gamma RI, RII, and RIII, also known respectively as CD64, CD32, and CD16. Fc gamma RI binds IgG with high affinity and functions during early immune responses. Fc gamma RII and RIII are low affinity receptors that recognize IgG as aggregates surrounding multivalent antigens during late immune responses.
High affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor I is also known as FCGR1A, FCG1, FCGR1, CD64 and IGFR1, is a type of integral membrane glycoprotein that binds monomeric IgG-type antibodies with high affinity, which belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily or FCGR1 family. FCGR1A / CD64 contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains. CD64 is constitutively found on only macrophages and monocytes, but treatment of polymorphonuclear leukocytes with cytokines like IFNγ and G-CSF can induce CD64 expression on these cells.
Fc gamma RI / CD64 参考文献
- van Vugt M.J., et al., 1996, Blood 87:3593-3599.
- Ernst L.K., et al., 1998, Mol. Immunol. 35:943-954.
- van Vugt M.J., 1999, Blood 94:808-817.
- Edberg J.C., et al., 1999, J. Biol. Chem. 274:30328-30333.
- Ravetch J.V., et al., 1989, J. Exp. Med. 170:481-497.
- Gessner J.E., et al., 1995, J. Biol. Chem. 270:1350-1361.
- Bux J., et al., 1997, Blood 89:1027-1034.