CHO Expression MAX-1 is a proprietary, animal origin-free formulation for the transient expression of gene in CHO cells that can dramatically increase volumetric productivity of target proteins.CHO Expression MAX-1 is compatible with all of existed commercial available transfection reagents and systems including Free Style MAX, Lipofection 2000, 293 fectin, Fugene HD as well as some popular transfection reagents including PEI, Calcium Phosphate and etc.
CHO Expression MAX-1 is specifically optimized for the following applications :
- Serum free medium adapted suspension CHO cell transient expression
- Adherent CHO transient expression (both serum contained and serum free)
- CHO based transient expression (both serum contained and serum free, or adherent and suspension culture)
Proprietary components in PBS buffer, pH 8.0. Sterile for cell culture use.
- Liquid solution and stable in -20ºC for 1 year
- Frequent freeze-thaw cycle should be avoid
- Aliquot the reagent into smaller quantities for optimal storage is recommended.
- Usage Protocol
- Case Study
- Add appropriate volume of CHO Expression MAX-1 to solutions of plasmid containing your target gene before transfection reagent addition.
- Mixing for 10 second by vortex.
- Normally, dosage of 40uL CHO Expression MAX-1 per 100ug plasmid is recommended for transient expression, however, it can be optimized to specific to your experiment from 5uL to 50uL per 100ug plasmid to get optimal result.
Comparision Result for Human IgG1 Fc TGE with or without CHO Expression MAX-1 Enhancer :
Serum free adapted CHO cell line was employed in a transient expression experiment. Compared to transfection without CHO Expression MAX-1, the expression titer of human IgG1 Fc protein was more than tripled when the CHO Expression MAX-1 reagent was applied (40 μL reagent per 100 μg TGE plasmid).
The whole process uses chemically defined cell culture medium that is free of animal origin products, without adding any growth factors or hydrolysate supplements.
|Cat. No.||Product Name||Quantity||Storage Conditions|
|CM-1156-11||CD 293 TGE Medium, 1X, Liquid||1000 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|
|EXP-711-11||293 Expression MAX-1||1 mL||-20℃|
|EXP-811-11||CHO Expression MAX-1||1 mL||-20℃|
|CF-1116-12||Feed X Supplement||500 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|
|AC-1112-11||Anti-Clumping Additive||1 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|