|TAT004-C01||Streptavidin pre-coated Plate||1plate|
|TAT004-C02||Biotinylated TIGIT Protein||10ug|
|TAT004-C03||Human Anti-TIGIT antibody||10ug|
|TAT004-C04||HRP-anti-human IgG, Fc antibody||10ug|
TIGIT has been shown to be over expressed on tumor antigen-specific CD8+ T cells and CD8+ tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TIL). Blockade of TIGIT led to increased cell proliferation, cytokine production, and degranulation of TA-specific CD8+ T cells and TIL CD8+ T cells, which now make it be considered as an immune checkpoint. Recently, studies have shown anti-TIGIT antibody is promising to become a cancer immunotherapy. Our ELISA kit is designed to help the discovery of anti-TIGIT therapeutic antibody.
It is for research use only.
See Certificate of Analysis for details of reconstitution instruction and specific concentration.
Upon receipt, please store the lyophilized products at -20℃. After reconstitution, the stock solution should be kept at -70℃. Upon receipt, please store the plate at Room Temperature, and please store the buffer at -20℃.
Try to avoid more than 3 freeze thaw cycles.
No activity loss is observed after storage at: Room temperature (RT) for 1 month in lyophilized state; -20℃ for 1 year in lyophilized state; -70℃ for 6 months under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
This assay kit employs a standard Indirect-ELISA format, which provides a rapid quantification of Anti-TIGIT antibodies through antigen binding. The Kit includes of Streptavidin pre-coated plate, the Biotinylated TIGIT protein, a human anti-TIGIT antibody standard, a secondary HRP-anti-Human IgG, Fc antibody and an assay diluent.
Your experiment will only have 5 simple steps:
1. Coat the plate with Biotinylated TIGIT protein. Block and wash the plate.
2. Add samples to the plate, and use human anti-TIGIT antibody as control. Incubate and wash the plate.
3. Add the diluted secondary HRP-anti-human IgG, Fc antibody to the plate and incubate.
4. Wash the plate and then add TMB or other colorimetric HRP substrate.
5. Stop the substrate reaction by adding the diluted acid. Read OD at 450 nm, which reflects the amount of antibody bound.