FabAffinity KBP Agarose High Flow Resin, with KBP (human Kappa chain binding protein) coupled to high flow Agarose matrix, is a new choice for purification of human antibodies and antibody fragments containing the constant domain of the Kappa light chain.This in-house developed proprietary ligand, derived from HEK293 cell, can bind to the constant domain of the kappa light chain (i.e. fragments lacking the constant region of the light chain will not bind), therefore capable of binding target molecules containing the constant region of the light chain, for example, Fab, IgG, IgA and IgM.
- High kappa chain binding affinity validated by SPR with Kd in the nmol range
- Efficient capture of human antibodies and antibody fragments containing the constant region of the Kappa light chain, even from complex sources at very low concentrations.
- Good chemical stability and easy cleaning with long life time
- Single point attachment coupling chemistry gives better ligand accessibility for higher binding capacity
|Composition||Highly cross-linked Agarose|
|Average particle size||90 micron|
|Form||1ml/5ml prepacked column;|
|Ligand||rKBP derived from HEK293|
|Dynamic binding capacity1||
10mg Fab /1ml prepacked column;
50mg Fab /5ml prepacked column
|Recommended flow rate||
0.2-1 ml/min for 1ml prepacked column;
1-5ml/min for 5ml prepacked column
0.7x2.5 cm for 1ml prepacked column;
1.6x2.5 cm for 5ml prepacked column
|Maximum Pressure Drop||0.3Mpa|
|Chemical stability||Stable in all aqueous buffers commonly used in KBP affinity chromatography|
|pH working range||3-10|
|pH CIP range (short term)||2-11|
|CIP stability||6M Urea, 5mM NaOH, 0.1M acetic acid, 30% IPA|
|Shelf life||5 years|
1. Delivered at room temperature, and recommended long-term storage at 2-8 °C
FabAffinity KBP Agarose High Flow Resin belongs to the MabAffinity resins family for capture of monoclonal antibodies (MAbs), and is available with different pack sizes for easy Mabs purification, process development and scale up. Immunoprecipitation studies with FabAffinity KBP Agarose High Flow are also commonly used to purify proteins or protein complexes.
|Cat No||Product Description||Size/ Price|
|FK-0422-00||FabAffinity KBP High Flow Beads||1ml (¥1300)|
|FK-0422-01||FabAffinity KBP High Flow Beads||5ml (¥5900)|
For more information and technical questions, Please contact us via TechSupport@acrobiosystems.com.