CD 293 TGE Medium is a proprietary, chemically defined, animal origin-free medium specifically developed for the high-density, suspension culture and transfection of 293 cells. Transient expression of plasmid DNA in HEK293 cells adapted in this medium can get high volumetric productivity of target proteins. Used with BPM BPfectin, 293 Expression MAX-1 and Feed X Supplement together is recommended for higher yield of protein expression.
CD 293 TGE Medium is specifically formulated for use with:
- Suspension HEK293(293T, 293EBNA, 293F) transient expression
- Suspension culture of HEK 293 stable cell line for protein expression
- Large-scale, high-density growth of HEK293 cells in bioreactors
- Support suspension HEK 293(293T, 293EBNA, 293F) transient expression
- >200% cell growth and expression performance compared competitive alternatives
- Prepared ready-to-use, with no supplementation required
- Protein free, animal component free, chemically define and regulatory friendly
- Extensive support by cell culture expert
- General Specification
- Usage Protocol
|Concentrated||Cell Line||Form||Serum||Endotoxin||Glutamine||Culture Type||Phenol Red|
|1X||293||Powder||Serum Free||Low||No||Suspension Culture||No|
|Product Classification||Buffer system||Regulatory Statement||Shelf Life|
|Protein-Free, Chemically Defined;Serum-Free, Animal Origin-Free||Sodium Bicarbonate||For Research and Further Cell Culture Manufacturing Use Only||24 months|
|Cat. No.||Name of Product||Product Size||Storage||Shipping|
|CM-1256-12||CD 293 TGE Medium, Powder||50L||at +2-8℃, dry||RT|
|Components ID||Components Name||Status||Amount||Usage Concentration||Storage|
|CM-1256-A||CD 293 TGE Medium Stock A||Powder||747g x 1||14.94g per 1L||4-8 ℃|
|CM-1256-B||CD 293 TGE Medium Stock B||Liquid||1L x 3||60mL per 1L||4-8 ℃, avoid light|
Note: Total amount of Stock A and B can produce 50L CD 293 TGE Medium
To prepare 1L CD 293 TGE Medium working solution as an example.
- Glutamine stock solution preparation: Weight 0.584g and add into 25mL deionized distilled water, with gentle stirring at room temperature until the powder has been fully dissolved. Sterilize immediately by membrane filtration. Store at -20℃ and avoid light. It is recommended to prepare the solution with the current use.
- Weight 14.94 g CD 293 TGE MediumStock A and add into 850mL deionized distilled water with gentle stirring at 20℃~42℃ until the powder has been fully dissolved.
- Pipette 60mL CD 293 TGE Medium Stock B under sterile conditions, and then add to dissolved CD 293 TGE Medium Stock A solution. Mix well
- Thaw the Glutamine stock solution in water bath at 37℃ before use. Pipette 25mL Glutamine stock solution under sterile conditions, and then add to the solution prerared in step 3.
- Mix well and dilute to a volume of 1L with deionized distilled water. Adjust pH of the solution to 7.0±0.1 by using 10M NaOH or 10M HCl . Mix well.
- Sterilize immediately by membrane filtration. Store prepared CD 293 TGE Medium working solution at 4℃ and avoid light.
|Cat. No.||Product Name||Quantity||Storage Conditions|
|CM-1156-11||CD 293 TGE Medium, 1X, Liquid||1000 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|
|CM-1156-12||CD 293 TGE Medium, 1X, Liquid||6 X 1000 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|
|CM-1256-12||CD 293 TGE Medium, 1X, Powder||50 L||2-8℃, dry|
|CM-1157-11||CD CHO TGE Medium, 1X, Liquid||1000 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|
|CM-1157-12||CD CHO TGE Medium, 1X, Liquid||6 X 1000 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|
|EXP-711-11||293 Expression MAX-1||1 mL||-20℃|
|EXP-811-11||CHO Expression MAX-1||1 mL||-20℃|
|CF-1116-12||Feed X Supplement||500 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|
|AC-1112-11||Anti-Clumping Additive||1 mL||2-8℃, in the dark|