VEGF R1 分子别名
VEGF R1 分子背景
Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 (VEGFR1) is also known as Fms-like tyrosine kinase 1 (FLT-1), Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT, is a single-pass type I membrane protein and secreted protein which belongs to the protein kinase superfamily, Tyr protein kinase family and CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily. VEGFR1 is detected in normal lung, but also in placenta, liver, kidney, heart and brain tissues and specifically expressed in most of the vascular endothelial cells, and also expressed in peripheral blood monocytes. VEGFR1 acts as a cell-surface receptor for VEGFA, VEGFB and PGF, and plays an essential role in the development of embryonic vasculature, the regulation of angiogenesis, cell survival, cell migration, macrophage function, chemotaxis, and cancer cell invasion. VEGFR1 may play an essential role as a negative regulator of embryonic angiogenesis by inhibiting excessive proliferation of endothelial cells. VEGFR1 can promote endothelial cell proliferation, survival and angiogenesis in adulthood.
VEGF R1 参考文献
- Shibuya M., et al., 1990, Oncogene 5:519-524.
- Kendall R.L., et al., 1993, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 90:10705-10709.
- Seetharam L., et al., 1995, Oncogene 10:135-147.
- Barleon B., et al., 1996, Blood 87:3336-3343.
- Grunewald F.S., et al., 2010, Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1804:567-580.
- Iyer S., et al., 2010, J. Biol. Chem. 285:23779-23789.