IL-7 R alpha 分子别名
IL-7 R alpha 分子背景
Interleukin-7 receptor subunit alpha (IL7Ra) is also known as CD antigen CD127, which belongs to the type I cytokine receptor family and type 4 subfamily. IL7Ra /CD127 contains 1 fibronectin type-III domain. IL7Ra /CD127 is expressed on various cell types, including naive and memory T cells and many others. IL7Ra /CD127 is receptor for interleukin-7 and also acts as a receptor for thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP). The IL7 receptor is a heterodimer of IL7R and IL2RG. The TSLP receptor is a heterodimer of CRLF2 and IL7R.
IL-7 R alpha 参考文献
- Noguchi M., et al., 1994, Science 262 (5141): 1877–80.
- Kroemer RT., et al., 1997, Protein Eng. 9 (12): 1135–42.
- McElroy C.A., et al., 2009, Structure 17:54-65.
- Sanyal M., et al., 2015, Clin Immunol., 161 (2): 355-365.
- Goodwin RG., et al., 1990, Cell, 60 (6): 941-951.
- Zenatti PP., et al., 2011, Nature Genetics, 43 (10): 932-939.