IL-17 RA 分子别名
IL-17 RA 分子背景
Interleukin 17 receptor A (IL17RA) is also known as cluster of differentiation w217 (CDw217), is a pro-inflammatory cytokine secreted by activated T-lymphocytes, belong to ubiquitous type I membrane glycoprotein, and binds with low affinity to interleukin 17A (IL17A). IL 17R mRNA exhibits a broad tissue distribution, and has been detected in virtually all cells and tissues tested . IL 17RA associates with IL 17RC to form a signaling receptor complex for IL 17 and IL 17F . Ligand and IL 17RA ligation promotes T cell activation and the production of IL - 6, G-CSF, SCF, and multiple pro-inflammatory chemokines. Defects in IL17RA are the cause of familial candidiasis type 5 (CANDF5).
IL-17 RA 参考文献
- Puel A., et al., 2011, Science, 332:65-68.
- Ely L.K., et al., 2009, Nat. Immunol, 10: 1245-1251.
- Yao Z. et al., 1997, Cytokine, 9 (11): 794-800.
- Sanyal M., et al., 2015, Clin Immunol., 161 (2): 355-365.
- Goodwin RG., et al., 1990, Cell, 60 (6): 941-951.
- Zenatti PP., et al., 2011, Nature Genetics, 43 (10): 932-939.