IL-1 RII 分子别名
IL-1 RII 分子背景
Interleukin-1 receptor type 2 (IL1R2) is also known as CD121 antigen-like family member B (CDw121b), IL-1 type II receptor, Interleukin-1 receptor type II, belongs to the interleukin-1 receptor family. Two distinct types of IL1 receptors which are able to bind IL1 specifically have been identified, designated as IL1RI (IL1RA) and IL1RII (IL1RB). IL1R2 is non-signaling receptor for IL1A, IL1B and IL1RN, reduces IL1B activities. Serves as a decoy receptor by competetive binding to IL1B and preventing its binding to IL1R1. IL1R2 modulates cellular response through non-signaling association with IL1RAP after binding to IL1B. IL1R2 (membrane and secreted forms) preferentially binds IL1B and poorly IL1A and IL1RN. The secreted IL1R2 recruits secreted IL1RAP with high affinity; this complex formation may be the dominant mechanism for neutralization of IL1B by secreted/soluble receptors.
IL-1 RII 参考文献
- Liu C., et al., 1996, J. Biol. Chem. 271:20965-20972.
- Giri J.G., et al., 1994, J. Immunol. 153:5802-5809.
- Symons J.A., et al., 1995, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 92:1714-1718.
- Orlando S., et al., 1997, J. Biol. Chem. 272:31764-31769.
- Wang D., et al., 2010, Nat. Immunol. 11:905-911.